~In the Hoop Sewing Themed Coloring Book Zipper Bags~
Do you love to color? Do you love to sew? Do you love machine embroidery and in the hoop projects? Then this set of Sewing-Themed Coloring book Zipper Bags made in the hoop is the trifecta.
Coloring book zipper bags
Back in April 2017 I launched a series of In the Hoop coloring book zipper bags which continue to be some of the best sellers. Read the blog about these original designs. As soon as they were launched I had dozens and dozens of request of more. Especially with a sewing theme along with lots of other ideas. I’m happy to say I listened and designed just that!
Sewing-Themed Coloring book Zipper Bags
There are three different versions of the Sewing-Themed Coloring book Zipper Bags:
- Dress form
- Quilt Block
You can buy them separate
OR as a set!
* This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service I haven’t used myself and love! (learn more)
Supplies for Sewing-Themed Coloring book Zipper Bags
There are a few things I highly recommend for this project (that I actually use):
- 5″ craft scissors (I like Kai)
- Seam ripper (change your seam ripper every 6 months)
- Embroidery needles 75/11 Schmetz
- Point turner
- Wonder clips
- Soft and Stable by Annie
- Tear away
- Iron on fusible web (I used Shape Flex by Pellon)
- Fabric Markers: Below are the three I tried
Head to the BUY NOW button below to view all three different Sewing-Themed Coloring book Zipper Bags made in the hoop!
JOIN the Facebook Fan club!!
Subscribe to YouTube