The Happy Birthday Cupcake Door Hanger In the Hoop is a FREE gift to my loyal fans! Thank you for helping us reach 4000 YouTube subscribers!! I am also excited to say this Door Hanger is in honor of my sweet little Heidi Natalie O’Very who is turning 9 in the month of May 2018. Wow, I still can remember her first birthday. The Happy Birthday Cupcake Door Hanger In the Hoop comes in 9 different sizes and is absolutely FREE!
How to make the Happy Birthday Cupcake Door Hanger In the Hoop
Here are some bonus features in the Happy Birthday Cupcake Door Hanger In the Hoop design:
- Fast and Easy and all made in one hooping
- Create applique circle and oval to personalize age and name
- Attach ribbon hanging loop
- Comes in 9 different sizes
- Plus there is a video
- OH and it’s FREE
Here are some of DETAILED steps!
Happy 9th Birthday Heidi!
Watch the video
Basic supplies for the FREE Happy Birthday Cupcake Door Hanger In the Hoop
- Rotary cutter, ruler, mat
- Duckbill Appliqué scissors
- Olfa Precision Applique Scissors
- Top Stitch Schemetz needles 80/12
- 60 wt bobbin thread – ask your Local dealer to order this for you!
- Optional: Plastic stiletto i.e. That Purple Thang
- Tear away stabilizer
- Rainbow Scales, Geo Glitter vinyl (Pink), Glitter vinyl (Aqua) (with woven backing) I got mine from MyPunkBroidery
- Chalkboard material
Thank you to my amazing test stitcher Paula Lundquist
I just love how how Paula used vinyl for the circle and oval instead of chalkboard material, She said this way she could use a dry eraser marker! Brilliant!
If you like these Vinyl Door Hangers, check out the other Door Hangers I’ve got!!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Be sure you are following me on all my social media platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube –> OH, join my Fan Club on Facebook too! Click the links below and subscribe/follow/join.