Are you ready for the Easter Bunny? Here is a quick and fun Happy Easter Door Hanger In the hoop you can whip up in no time at all with some pretty glittery vinyl! Once you are finished you could place this adorable door hanger on your front door, in the garden or on the front fence! Just as long as the Easter Bunny knows where to find you and that you believe! Best part ~ this Happy Easter Door Hanger In the Hoop comes in nine (9) different sizes! Let’s hop down below and see how easy it is to put together!
HOW TO MAKE THE HAPPY EASTER DOOR HANGER IN THE HOOP
- Fast and Easy and all made in one hooping
- Create applique zigzag patterns
- Attach ribbon hanging loop
- Add lettering “Happy Easter”
- Comes in 9 different sizes
- OH and plus there is a video
Watch the video
Check out an example of the detailed instructions below:
Thank you to my amazing test stitchers Mary Furber and Paula Lundquist
BASIC SUPPLIES FOR THE HAPPY EASTER DOOR HANGER IN THE HOOP
- Rotary cutter, ruler, mat
- Duckbill Appliqué scissors
- 5” sharp scissors
- Embroidery needle as 75/11
- 60 wt bobbin thread
- Optional: Plastic stiletto i.e. That Purple Thang
- Tear away stabilizer
- Glitter vinyl (with woven backing) I got mine from MyPunkBroidery
This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service I haven’t used myself and love! (learn more)
Just click the button below to buy the Happy Easter Door Hanger In the Hoop! This door hanger in the hoop is so easy to make! Plus remember there are 9 different sizes!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Be sure you are following me on all my social media platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube –> OH, join my Fan Club on Facebook too! Click the links below and subscribe/follow/join.