Celebrations with fire works and fire crackers can be year round here in the USA. We’ve got the biggest fire cracker celebration coming up, 4th of July! When asking what door hanger everyone wanted next, the most voted for was Fire Cracker!! So, as requested…the Fire Cracker Door Hanger In the Hoop!! How cool is this guy, you could use the Fire Cracker Door Hanger In the Hoop for all sorts of holidays, celebrations and truly make it your own. It comes in nine different sizes, only four (4) stitches and whips up super easy! Let’s talk about the basics and get you stitching today!
HOW TO MAKE THE FIRE CRACKER DOOR HANGER IN THE HOOP
Here are some bonus features in the Fire Cracker Door Hanger In the Hoop design:
- Fast and Easy and all made in one hooping
- Make it your own – add letting or a greeting
- Attach ribbon hanging loop and add extra ribbons along the bottom
- Comes in 9 different sizes
- Plus there is a video
HERE ARE SOME OF DETAILED STEPS!
Watch the video
BASIC SUPPLIES FOR THE FIRE CRACKER DOOR HANGER IN THE HOOP
- Rotary cutter, ruler, mat
- Duckbill Appliqué scissors
- Olfa Precision Applique Scissors
- Top Stitch Schemetz needles 80/12
- 60 wt bobbin thread – ask your Local dealer to order this for you!
- Tear away stabilizer
- Stars and Stripes printed vinyl, Geo Glitter Royal Blue and Scarlet Scales
Thank you to my amazing test stitchers Paula Lundquist, Tori Eny, Jacque Eickman, Frankie Parker and Mary Furber!! I love how you all push the design to fit your own creativity!!
If you like these Vinyl Door Hangers, check out the other Door Hangers I’ve got!!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Be sure you are following me on all my social media platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube –> OH, join my Fan Club on Facebook too! Click the links below and subscribe/follow/join.