This has been a long Winter/Spring for many folks in the USA and I know they are anxious for the Summer to come! Now see, we live in Florida and that means that most of the year it is Summer time. Most of the year you can find me in flip flops and a fresh coat of pain on my toes. Today’s Door Hanger is designed with you flip flop Summer loving folks in mind. I also thought it was time to show you a few cool tips and tricks on working with vinyl and your embroidery machine. Let’s go ahead and make a Flip Flop Door Hanger In the Hoop.
How to make the Flip Flop Door Hanger In the Hoop
Here are some bonus features in the Flip Flop Door Hanger In the Hoop design:
- Fast and Easy and all made in one hooping
- Make it your own – add the flower or leave a plain flip flop
- Attach ribbon hanging loop
- Comes in 9 different sizes
- Plus there is a video
- OH in the video and instructions there are two fantastic tips on working with vinyl
Here are some of DETAILED steps!
Watch the video
Basic supplies for the Flip Flop Door Hanger In the Hoop
- Rotary cutter, ruler, mat
- Duckbill Appliqué scissors
- Olfa Precision Applique Scissors
- Top Stitch Schemetz needles 80/12
- 60 wt bobbin thread – ask your Local dealer to order this for you!
- Tear away stabilizer
- Green and yellow Geo Glitter , Hot Pink and Sky Blue Glitter Vinyl
Thank you to my amazing test stitcher Paula Lundquist
Paula’s is so sophisticated with her blue and cream!!
If you like these Vinyl Door Hangers, check out the other Door Hangers I’ve got!!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Be sure you are following me on all my social media platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube –> OH, join my Fan Club on Facebook too! Click the links below and subscribe/follow/join.