Perfect Placement Kit
The Perfect Placement Kit™, t was created by the DIME team with Eileen Roche. She is the editor of DIME, Designs in Machine Embroidery magazine, and inventor, instructor, designer and published author multiple times over. The Perfect Placement Kit™ is advertised as being you “key to successful embroidery”.
What does the Perfect Placement Kit™ do?
As shown on the DIME website, the Perfect Placement Kit™ is created to easily achieve perfect placement of designs on almost everything—napkins, towels, shirt cuffs, left chest and more. Embroider perfectly matched sets linens and clothing with speed and precision.
Here are some of the Benefits:
- Precisely position designs on napkins, towels, shirt cuffs, left chest and more
- Make exact duplicates with ease
- Flawless precision monogramming
- No measuring required
- Great for embroiderers—from beginners to pros
- Professional results with minimal effort
- No more guesswork, rework or hassle
- Includes ruler in both English and metric measurements for easy embroidery design calculations
What is included in the Kit?
Perfect Placement Kit Includes:
- 11 Perfect Placement templates for linens
- Hand towel with border
- Hand towel without border
- Bath towel with border
- Bath towel without border
- Sheets above band
- Pillowcase above band
- Pillowcases/sheets on band
- Napkin on point
- Napkin right corner
- Receiving blanket
- Baby burp cloth
- 4 Perfect Placement plastic templates for wearables
- Sleeve cuff
- Left chest
- Center front
- Boxer shorts
- 30 Target Stickers
- 6 Text Stickers
- The Mini Ruler, a translucent, flexible ruler that fits in any 4” x 4” hoop
- 20 page, full color Perfect Placement Guide on CD illustrates how to use each template for perfect placement every time
Where do I get the Perfect Placement Kit™?
You can find it in a few places:
- I always recommend buying it directly from the designer so head to the DIME website and grab it now!
- Ask your local dealer – supporting local shops keeps the money in the community
- Amazon is always a nice quick solution
Watch the video:
This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service I haven’t used myself and love! (learn more here)