Now you will always know exactly where to cut! Introducing the Orange Pop Rulers by Kimberbell. These sets of rulers solve the age old problem of figuring out where to cut for machine embroidery, fussy cutting and quilting.
*Give away has ended the winners are Robert Jenkins and Rene Bolton
Send me an email with your mailing address to email@example.com
Kimberbell is giving away (2) sets of these rulers to (2) of my fans. Give away rules:
- Leave a comment on this post (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- Head to YouTube and leave a comment, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel
For extra chances to win:
4. Leave a comment on Facebook video
Orange Pop Rulers
The Orange Pop Rulers were invented by Kimberbell Designs, a Utah based company since 2009. Their passion is helping people feel the joy of creativity by providing superior quilting and machine embroidery experiences. Kim Christopherson, Kimberbell’s CEO and creative visionary said these rulers solve the classic problem that quilters and embroiders have with not being able to see exactly where the design will be cut. Kim says, “simply place it, cut and piece it”.
- Visually center embroidery and applique designs before you cut
- Extended corner channels make squaring up blocks simple and accurate
- Standard quilt block sizes work perfectly with popular patterns
What is included in Ruler Sets?
There are two different sets; Square and Rectangle. Here is what each set includes:
- 4-1/2 square for a finished size of 4″
- 6-1/2 square for a finished size of 6″
- 8-1/2 square for a finished size of 8″
- Half square triangle ruler in 2 sizes (2-1/2″ and 4-1/2″)
- 20 non-slip circle grips
- 4-1/2 x 6-1/2″ for a finished size of 4×6″
- 6-1/2 x 8-1/2″ for a finished size of 6×8″
- 8-1/2 x 10-1/2″ for a finished size of 8×10″
- Flying geese ruler in 2 sizes
- Tumbler block template
- 3-1/2″ ruler with 1/4″ cutting guide
- 20 non-slip circle grips
Where do I get the Orange Pop Rulers?
You can find it in a few places:
- You can find a shop from Kimberbell’s website
- Ask your local dealer – supporting local shops keeps the money in the community
- Amazon is always a nice quick solution
- Fat Quarter Shop is a nice place too
Find the Rotary cutter and rotating mat:
Watch the video:
This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service I haven’t used myself and love! (learn more here)
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
Be sure you are following me on all my social media platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube –> OH, join my Fan Club on Facebook too! Click the links below and subscribe/follow/join.