**Flat shipping has been added to the $19.99 price (total $23.99)
FYI: Turner is on BACKORDER with no estimated delivery date. sorry for the delay. When you order it could be 2-3 weeks before they are here in the US. Please only order if you don’t mind waiting.
- NOTE*** INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS DO NOT ORDER. SEND AN EMAIL TO info@SueOVeryDesigns.com or Contact US for estimated shipping.
- Estimated shipping for AU is $15-20 USD, UK $15 USD, Canada $10 USD – we are currently looking for a distributor in these countries.
Watch the video below to see all it can do!!
The EZ Point & Turner tool is a unique notion designed to easily turn projects right side out with professional results. Quickly turn points & smooth out curves with no poke through. This classic tool was re-imagined from a tool designed in the 1970’s by Sue and the skillful team at Famore Cutlery.
New and Improved:
- Soft handle grip
- Easy open & close
- Slender point closure for tight areas
- Point locks into the groove for easy turning
- True screw design for easy tension control
The EZ Point & Turner is great for:
- Turning purse handles
- Spaghetti & tubes right side out
- Fabric covered elastic
- Turning pockets & collars
- Fabric covered cording
- Create drawstring casing
- smooth out curves
- Interfacing applique
- Stuffed animals and dolls
- In the Hoop projects
Makers of all kinds will love this tool:
- Doll and stuffed animals makers
- Bag makers: straps, handles or pockets
- Garment makers: collars, cuffs & small areas
- Quilters: Interfacing applique
- Home decor: Mug mats and pillows
- Small accessories: eyeglass cases, cosmetic bags and In the Hoop projects!