For any busy person (especially sewers) planning and staying organized is essential. For two straight years I’ve used my Quilter’s Planner to help me with this. Year one, the planner was based off a Monday through Sunday schedule and year two was Sunday through Saturday. This year, 2020, you get to choose how your calendar will be presented along with so many other amazing options. Let me show you.
Quilter’s Planner 2020
Planning is essential to achieving ones goals. You’ve got to first know what the goal is, maybe it’s a Christmas quilt for baby Heidi, then you can plan the steps you need to achieve in order to obtain that goal. I’ve been using the Quilter’s Planner for two years now so that I can plot out my projects, teaching engagements, holiday parties, school activities, yes, this is more than a quilting planner, it is a life planner. Check out the previous two years so you can see the basics of what to expect.
What is new for the Quilter’s Planner 2020
The size is Changing
The size is changing! The original 8″ x 10″ planner is about to become more portable. For this I am genuinely thankful. The new planner size will be 7″ x 10″ and will still offer plenty of room for all your plans, designs and dreams for 2020. And don’t worry, they will be offering new updated FREE patterns so you can sew your own cover with your latest favorite fabrics.
Quilter’s Planner choose your color
In 2019 the option to choose your favorite color/print was so nice. It allowed others to get exactly the cover they prefer and this year they have even more options.
This year, you can CUSTOMIZE your planner!
The team at Quilter’s Planner worked very hard to make all the wishes from all the customers come true. After a few years of creating the Quilter’s Planner the team recognizes that everyone plans different and so this year, 2020, they are offering a customization feature. It is even apart of the initial pre-order process. Wow!!
Monday vs Sunday
Everyone plans different and apparently so do different parts of the world. The UK likes the Monday-Sunday approach vs US likes Sunday-Saturday. I have to admit that last year the planner was Monday-Sunday and it was tricky for me to wrap my head around it. This year it’s been much easier for me to follow along. How cool is it that the Quilter’s Planner 2020 will allow you to make that choice.
Weekly Layout Options
This might be the coolest part yet! Weekly calendar design and layout! You get to choose how it’s going to be. There are four choices: Vertical (how it’s always been), Horizontal, Graph paper or Dot grid. For me, it’s going to be the Horizontal for sure. Never could figure out the whole dot method and I need space to write in details. I’m really digging this new customization.
- Vertical: Similar to previous planner years’ weekly calendar, this option has vertical columns with hour slots, a daily top 3 priority list, and multiple to-do lists.
- Horizontal: This new design has a horizontal format for the days, without hours and with more space to write and take notes. Weekly quilting tips still included!
- Graph Paper: The whole two-page spread is free for you to sketch and plan however you want. Perfect for those who primarily use the monthly calendar, and want to use weekly pages for notes and quilty doodles. Weekly quilting tips still included!
- Dot Paper: Do you love to bullet journal? This design is for you! It is wide open to your imagination. Like the graph paper option, it is perfect for those who primarily use the monthly calendar, and want to use weekly pages for notes and doodles. Weekly quilting tips still included!
New Clip In Accessories
New Clip-In, Laminated To-Do List Bookmark for 2020!
More space for your planner!! These handy little clip in laminated to do list bookmarks are perfect! Double-sided, laminated bookmark is for quilters who like to keep a running list of important tasks, or things to remember, front and center each day. It breaks down your To-Do lists into categories too, which my overstuffed brain just loves.
Note: Use a WET-Erase marker on this laminated TO-DO list, that way it dries and wipes off with a wet cloth or sponge.
Clip-In Clear Ruler to fit your 2020 Quilter’s Planner Coil!
The clip-in ruler/ bookmark is clear, so you can get quick measurements of blocks and fabrics and jot down notes right in your planner. The ruler is available in both inches and centimeters (you will be able to choose which you want on the website).
Quilter’s Planner 2020 recap
- On August 5th, visit QuiltersPlanner.com to pre-order.
- Choose your favorite cover.
- Choose your Start Day for the calendar pages (Sunday or Monday).
- Choose Your Weekly Calendar layout.
- Automatically get 10% off and 1 Free Pocket Notes Planner when you pre-order.
This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service I haven’t used myself and love! (learn more here)
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
Be sure you are following me on all my social media platforms, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube –> OH, join my Fan Club on Facebook too! Click the links below and subscribe/follow/join.